- Simply go to General>Keyboard
- Click on Add New Shortcut
- Where is says Phrase type the phrase you use frequently
- Then create a simple shortcut
- Next time you are texting or typing, use the shortcut and save yourself some keystrokes!
I give credit to Maria Tenny, Rockwood School District Instructional Specialist and eMINTS Certified Instructional Specialist, for this awesome time saving tip! Typing on the iPad or iPhone can get long and cumbersome. If there are words or phrases you type over and over, you should check out Keyboard Short Cuts.